The Cultural Tourism Accelerator Program is a $5 million targeted measure announced by the Australian Government as part of the Regional Arts Tourism package, which will enable arts organisations to promote and develop cultural events for tourists across regional Australia. The program will increase tourism visitation in regional, rural and remote communities across Australia by providing financial support for arts and cultural activity. The program recognises that the cultural and creative industries play a critical role in contributing to the creativity, diversity and prosperity of Australia’s regional and rural economy.
The Cultural Tourism Accelerator Program aims to:
- Support place-based programs to increase visitation
- Build consumer confidence and activate engagement
- Drive engagement across communities and between regions
- Support sector-led responses.
Grants are now closed for the following:
- Flash Marketing Campaign $2,500
- Targeted Marketing Campaign $10,000
- Experience Initiative $10,000
- Partnerships Initiative $15,000
For all inquiries please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0423 047 803
Please check Eligibility for RAF
Read the RAF Cultural Tourism Accelerator Guidelines
NTRA, Regional Arts Fund and Regional Arts Australia Logos