CURRENT QUICK RESPONSE APPLICATION.
AUGUST 2022 NTRA QR Now Open
Closes 31st August 2022Apply Here
Quick Response Grants will fund professional development opportunities for artists and arts workers or small project opportunities. The program supports immediate need that arises where the activity is unable to be planned for or supported in other funding rounds, for example taking up professional development, skills development or small project opportunities at short notice.
You can apply for Quick Response Grants up to $3,000 for individuals and $5,000 for organisations. There is no minimum grant amount. Funding applications are assessed against other applications on a competitive basis. To remain competitive, all applications for funding must include realistic budgets and represent value with money.
- If you still have questions after reading the guidelines and checking your eligibility, contact NTRA to discuss your application.
- The maximum time for your grant activity for Quick Response Grants is one year.
- Quick Response Grants are delivered monthly from February to November and are batched for assessment at the end of each month.
- Projects can commence 2 to 12 weeks from the close date of the round month you are applying in
- You will be advised in writing via an email from SmartyGrants, of the outcome of your application no later than 5 business days from the date the round closes for Quick Response Grants (end of each month from February to November). Check your Spam folder.
- Please note that NTRA are unable to read drafts for the Quick Response Round.
*Advice and guidance from NTRA staff can only be provided on business days. While the Quick Response Program is open online on weekdays, there is no support provided on Saturdays, Sundays, or Public Holidays. Please consult with individual staff for their availability, our staff work part-time.
NTRA, Regional Arts Fund and Regional Arts Australia Logos
Please read the Guidelines and Eligibility Guide first, check out the Grants Tips then get in touch with the NTRA team at Darwin Community Arts to discuss your eligibility and application before applying.
Important Dates for Quick Response Grants